Wednesday, June 4, 2014

#3: Love and Peaches by Jodi Lynn Anderson

"Love and Peaches" is the third book in the Peaches series, written by Jodi Lynn Anderson. It follows the friendship of Murphy, Birdy and Leeda, three very different girls who first came together working on a peach orchard one summer. Birdy is innocent but a little bit fearful, Murphy is stubborn but determined and Leeda is sensible but insecure. Together they lift each other up and have the best of times even when the other parts of their lives aren't working so well.

This book is an easy read, and it's great for girls (especially if you love romance and sappiness in your reads :-) ). Of course, you have to read the first two books in the series to get the gist of it, but like the peaches on Darlington Orchard, it's "super sweet"! You are quite likely to find a piece of yourself in one (or all!) of the girls, and the twists and turns in their paths as they go through family affairs, career decisions and love interests will keep you coming back for more.

No spoiler intended, "Love and Peaches" is an enjoyable book both on its own and as a culmination of the series. You'll surely find it at your local bookstore or library (just like I did) and will find each bite sweeter than the last :)

Courtney

PS: If you have a book you'd like me to review, let me know! If I haven't read it, I will do so and give you my opinion. If I have already read it, maybe I'll even reread it just so that my review is more accurate :)

Have a lovely day! <3
Creative Commons License
Love and Peaches Review by Courtney Justus is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

No comments:

Post a Comment